Bay Leaf Kitchen, Inc.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant Reports to: Executive Director
Employment Status: Part time, hourly Compensation: $ 15.00/hour
Position Location: San Francisco, CA.
The Administration Assistant provides administrative and office support to the Bay Leaf Kitchen operations and programs and to the Executive Director.
- Data entry, review, reconciliation and quality control in various databases.
- Creation and generation of customized reports, problem solving related to database customizations and glitches.
- Website content development, updates and maintenance.
- Banking and maintenance of transaction records.
- General clerical and administrative support to the organization, the Executive Director and the program staff.
- Volunteer program support.
- Writing, proofreading and editing of communications and documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or higher.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to focus for long periods of time.
- Problem solving skills essential (ability to recognize problems and find creative solutions).
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills; ability to edit documents.
- Math skills, ability to understand and work with numbers, track banking transactions, reconcile reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Google Drive and Gmail.
- Internet navigation and research skills.
- Website design and management a plus.
- Experience with databases, Quickbooks and Squarespace a plus.
- Interest in sustainable food, cooking, and education preferred.
- Self motivated; able to work independently and to manage time effectively.
- Honest, reliable, high level of integrity.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
ABOUT BAY LEAF KITCHEN:
Bay Leaf Kitchen empowers children and families with the ability to feed themselves seasonal, nourishing food through an immersive culinary curriculum to build a resilient, diverse community in the soil and around the table.
Working Conditions: The position is a part time position, 14-18 hours per week (depending on tasks assigned). The Administrative Assistant will be provided with all tools necessary to complete job requirements. Some small amounts of driving may be required to attend events and meetings.
Bay Leaf Kitchen is committed to a diverse workforce and fair employment practices. Bay Leaf Kitchen believes that a diverse workforce helps the company realize its full potential. Recognizing and developing the talents of each individual bring new ideas to Bay Leaf Kitchen. The company benefits from the creativity and innovation that results when people who have different experiences, perspectives, and cultures work together.
Please email cover letter and resumé Attn: Elianna Friedman, Executive Director, Bay Leaf Kitchen, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org